Workplace bullying, harassment, and discrimination are all behaviours that humiliate, threaten, or degrade you or your co-workers. They can result in depression, anxiety, or a loss of self-worth. This course will teach you what you can do if your life, or the life of a co-worker is being affected. It will help you to identify these key behaviours, and offers constructive steps you can take to address them. Beyond that, it will empower you to focus on the positive behaviours that create an inclusive, diverse culture that enables everybody to thrive and enjoy what they do!
- The ViaUp Bullying, Harassment, and Discrimination course will teach you:
- How to identify inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour
- The steps you can take if you or a colleague experience any of these behaviours
- How to be inclusive in the workplace
- This course empowers your employees by giving them a toolkit to respond appropriately to Bully, Harassment, and Discrimination in the workplace.
- They’ll be given the appropriate steps to take, information around escalating their concerns to appropriate organisational structures, and a mind map for moving beyond these behaviours to nurture an organic culture of inclusivity.
The ViaUp Bullying, Harassment, and Discrimination course is designed to benefit businesses and organisations of any size. If you’re in a role where you interact with other employees or the general public, this training will provide you the tools to create a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment.
- Workplace Behaviours
Subject Matter Expert
Laura Pearce – Director at Purposeful People
- Engaging 2D animated video content
- Immersive 2D scenarios
- A unique, intuitive course navigation and menu structure.